Founder’s Day Family Hoedown
September 30th, 2017 5pm – 8 pm – 27260 Girard St. Hemet, CA 92544
Come enjoy an afternoon of fun for the entire family! We look forward to this year’s festivities which will include a variety of carnival games, horse demonstrations, shows, face painting, a mechanical bull, gourment comfort food, and much more! In addition, back by popular demand, we will be hosting a beer garden which will include a variety of beer and wine.
All tickets include:
Dinner, non-alcoholic drinks, carnival games, jumper, & admission to concert & horse demonstrations!
Adult – $15
Kids – $10
Couples – $25
Family of Four – $45
Table of Eight – $110
Buy Them Now!!
Be There or Be Square!
- After you purchase tickets via PayPal, no futher action is needed.
- You name and tickets purchased will be registered with us.
- No tickets will be mailed or sent via email.
- Just show up the day of the event, go to the Pre-Paid ticket booth to pick up your wristbands!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE…
Matt Cermanski as our musical guest!!
VENDOR SPACES ARE AVAILABLE
Our Annual Founder’s Day Family Hoedown seeks to continue raising vital funds for the growth of education activities and facilities. Last year’s event, the End of Summer Bash, was very well received, with an estimated 300 people in attendance. As a vendor, you have the potential to receive advertisement and exposure for your business. The success of our event is heavily dependent upon the financial and product support of local businesses and leaders like yourself. This year, we would like to offer your business the opportunity to be a major sponsor for our event. Our small vendor fee of $25 will be an investment in the future of T.H.E. Center, Inc. and will have a lasting impact on the many families in our community that we serve.
- Our vendor spaces are covered, ez-ups are not needed, but you are welcome to bring them if you wish.
- No tables will be provided.
- Please specify any specific needs (e.g. outlets). We will do our best to accomodate.
- We have the right to refuse vendor space to anyone.
Vendor Fee: $25
Be A Volunteer!
We are currently seeking motivated individuals (13 years of age and older) for volunteer positions at our Hoedown!
All volunteers get free admission to event & free dinner! Volunteers will get a chance to enjoy Hoedown festivities during breaks!
Questions? Email Anakaren at Abradshaw@thecenterranch.org