Become a Student
Fill Out Your New Student Application today!
Our horses consistently encourage students to have confidence in themselves, feel comfortable in their body, and to try new things.
Our PATH certified instructors design individualized lesson plans to ensure each student receives the proper support and help they need.
Here at T.H.E. Center our lessons not only help them strengthen their physical self, but also help them learn to celebrate what makes them unique.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Get Started?
- Click on the Button (Fill out Application) above to start filling out our New Student Application.
- If cost of lessons is a financial hardship on your family fill out Scholarship Application
- Submit application(s) to email@example.com or drop it off during business hours at our location 27260 Girard St. Hemet CA 92544
- We will contact you to schedule a Student Evaluation appointment.
- At Student Evaluation appointment we will schedule your lessons, decide which horse best suits you, and who will be your primary instructor.
- Show up for your first lesson!
What Type of Services Does your Non-profit Provide?
Our non-profit is dedicated to providing therapeutic horseback riding for individuals with special needs and disabilities. What does that mean? Well, all our instructors are PATH certified. They have been specially trained to provide horseback riding lessons that are designed to help your student grow both physically and personally through horsemanship. Each lesson is specifically designed to provide exercises that will help your child with their special need and/or disability. Lessons can be a group or private lesson, and be taught in either an enclosed arena or on our sensory trail. We also provide on-ground lessons for students who need to be eased onto riding a horse.
How Will this Benefit my Child?
All our instructors are certified by PATH International, an international organization dedicated to training and certifying instructors and equine specialists. Our instructors specifically design lesson plans for each students, to ensure your child recieves the exercises they need.
Can Lesson Tuiton be Covered by Insurance?
No, the cost of tuition cannot be covered by insurance. However, if the cost is a financial hardship on your family, we do have scholarships available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 658-7790 for more info.
How Long are Lessons?
Lessons run anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the student’s comfort level on the horse.