Become a Student
Begin your Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps to register?
- Start by filling out our 2019 Student Application. You can find it online by clicking on the “Student Application” button above.
- Submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop it off at the ranch during our business hours.
- After we receive your completed application, including the signed medical statement from a doctor (last page of student application), we will schedule the Student Evaluation.
- During the student evaluation, the instructor, student, and guardian will talk about what you want to achieve through our program and the cost of lessons.
- If cost of lessons is a financial hardship on your family, please fill out our Scholarship Application. For Veterans and students over 18 years of age, please call our office (951) 658-7790 to see what scholarship opportunities are currently available.
- Show up for your first lesson!
Do You Have Services for Veteran's
What Type of Services Does your Non-profit Provide?
What does that mean? It means…
- All our instructors are PATH certified. They have been trained to provide horseback riding lessons specially designed to help individuals grow both physically and personally through riding and horsemanship skills.
- Each lesson is individualized to provide exercises and activities that will not only engage the individual, but also help them attain goals, physical exercise, and improve various physical and mental abilities.
- Lessons can be a group or private lesson, and be taught in either our covered arena or on our sensory trail.
- We also provide on-ground lessons when weather does not permit riding or when a student needs to get used to being around a horse.
How Will this Benefit me/ my child/ my family member?
The non-judgmental bond a horse provides, allows students to improve their self-confidence and communication. In addition, riding will increase motor skills, flexibility, sensory awareness, balance and much more. Our goal with our program is to help students of all abilities reach their full potential.
Can Lesson Tuiton be Covered by Insurance?
For children 18 years and under: Please fill out the 2019 Scholarship Application. For more information please call our office at (951) 658-7790 and ask for Anakaren
For Veteran’s and individuals over 18 years of age: Please call our office at (951) 658-7790
Questions? Message us at Facebook.com/THECenterInc or email email@example.com