ADOPT A HORSE
Become a proud foster parent of one of our therapy horses.
You can make a difference in a horse’s life through a $5, $10, $20, or $50 monthly contribution.
Pick your favorite below, and start enjoying the perks of being a proud horse foster parent! All contributions are tax-deductible.
P E R K S O F B E I N G A H O R S E F O S T E R P A R E N T
1 . C H A N G E
As a horse foster parent your monthly contribution is an investment on the families we serve and the lives of the horses who make it all possible. Your donation is helping us continue to change lives of those most in need in our community.
2 . S U P P O R T
Your generosity will cover the cost of feed, shoeing, and vet care for the year! As a thank you, you will receive a framed copy to display in your home or business.
3 . L E A R N
As a proud foster parent, you will receive our quarterly newsletter, T.H.E. News! Our newsletter will keep you updated on what’s going on at T.H.E. Center and share fun facts about our therapy animals.
M A K E A
G E N E R A L D O N A T I O N
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a Horse Foster Parent?
- Decide which of our horses (pictured above) you would like to “adopt”
- Select the level of adoption you want via the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Adopt Me” button.
- You will be taken to a secure Paypal page to input your credit card information for your monthly Foster Parent contribution.
- Once you submit your payment, you will recieve a payment receipt from Paypal confirming your subscription.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery of framed photo of your horse.
Is the payment a monthly payment?
If you would prefer to do a one-time Horse Adoption contribution of $2000, please call our office at (951) 658 7790 for more info.
Is there a difference between the Foster Parent Levels?
All the Foster Parent Levels (Copper Spur, Silver Star, Gold Medal) come with the following benefits:
- Receive a framed picture of the foster parent/family with their horse.
- Have family/business/organization name listed on our website.
Gold Medal Foster Parents and One-Time Donors (of $2000) will receive free tickets to events held at T.H.E. Center.
We provide different Foster Parent Levels, because we understand not every family is able to make the same monthly financial contribution.