ADOPT A HORSE
Become a proud foster parent of one of our T.H.E. Center Animals.
You can make a difference in a horse’s life through a $5, $10, $20, or $50 monthly contribution.
Pick your favorite below, and start enjoying the perks of being a proud horse foster parent! All contributions are tax-deductible.
P E R K S O F B E I N G A H O R S E F O S T E R P A R E N T
1 . C H A N G E
As a horse foster parent your monthly contribution is an investment on the families we serve and the lives of the animals who make it all possible. Your donation is helping us continue to change lives of those most in need in our community.
2 . S U P P O R T
Your generosity will cover the cost of feed, shoeing, and vet care for the year! As a thank you, you will receive a framed copy to display in your home or business.
3 . L E A R N
As a proud foster parent, you will receive invitations to our monthly Foster Parent Days, where you can visit, feed, and learn about your “adopted” T.H.E. Center resident!
M A K E A
G E N E R A L D O N A T I O N
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a Horse Foster Parent?
- Decide which of our T.H.E. Center Residents (pictured above) you would like to “adopt”
- Select the level of adoption you want via the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Adopt Me” button.
- You will be taken to a secure Paypal page to input your credit card information for your monthly Foster Parent contribution.
- Once you submit your payment, you will recieve a payment receipt from Paypal confirming your subscription.
- You will receive personal invites to our monthly Foster Parent Days, where you will be able to visit your horse, feed treats, and learn about grooming and ranch life!
Is the payment a monthly payment?
Yes, by subscribing online your credit card will be charged the selected amount every month.
If you would prefer to do a one-time Horse Adoption contribution of $2000, please call our office at (951) 658 7790 for more info.
Is there a difference between the Foster Parent Levels?
All the Foster Parent Levels (Copper Spur, Silver Star, Gold Medal) come with the following benefits:
- Invitations to our monthly Foster Parent Days, where families can visit, feed, and learn about their horse.
- Receive a framed picture of the foster parent/family with their horse.
- Have family/business/organization name listed on our website.
Gold Medal Foster Parents and One-Time Donors (of $2000) will receive free tickets to events held at T.H.E. Center.
We provide different Foster Parent Levels, because we understand not every family is able to make the same monthly financial contribution.
Can I ride my "adopted" horse?
Unfortunately, Horse Foster Parents and their family are not able to ride their adopted horse. Only students enrolled in our riding programs are able to ride.
Do you have personalized "adoption" plans?
Yes, if you are interested in “adopting” one of our Equine Therapists for less than a years time (e.g. 6 months) and/or for an amount not listed on our website, please call us at (951) 658-7790 for more info.